We welcome any visitors or prospective parents to be taken on a guided tour of our school.
- Please phone the School Office to make an appointment to meet with the Principal to commence the enrolment process
- The School Secretary or Executive Officer will complete the enrolment form with you and provide all the necessary information for you and your child starting school
- You will be required to provide two documents to verify your family's residential address; to ensure your family resides within our school's enrolment zone
- Your child may commence attending Whītau School, the next day after the enrolment process has been completed
- New Entrant five year old children are required to attend four Pre Entry transition visits before they start school.
New Entrant Enrolments
For children starting school at five years enrolments two important documents are required to be sighted. Your child's
- Birth certificate
- Immunisation certificate.
Enrolment Information Sought
- Your child's full name
- Mother's and father's full name
- Home address
- Two documents as proof of evidence of residential address
- Telephone number
- Alternative emergency telephone number (nearest relative, friend, or other school parent)
- Pre-school experience
- Name of family doctor
- Serious illnesses or accidents that may raise later problems; any health conditions that need teachers' vigilance or response
- Medication Permission Form signed to enable any medication to be given to student
- Your child's special interests or activities